2012 Marked the 100th year after the sinking of the Titanic in 1912. With it came a renewed interest in the fashion of the 1900-1918 also known as the Edwardian or belle epoche era. From the Titanic movie re-release, Downton Abbey, Mr Selfridge and Suffragette, everyone on and off set is looking for Edwardian inspired clothing, shoes, and accessories. We have scoured the high seas of the web and brought you a selection of new Edwardian style clothing that we know will take you back in time.
The Edwardian era is timeless and romantic. Long white lace tea dresses, large derby hats, and vintage gloves return every year for summer garden parties. Men’s seersucker suits and straw boater hats took roots in this time period as well complimenting the ladies costumes.
Learn about 1900s fashion history and get costuming help here or choose a category below to start shopping:
Shop 1900s Clothing for Women and Men
Edwardian / Titanic Women’s Fashion Guides
- Titanic Fashion: 1st Class Women
- Titanic Fashion: 2nd and 3rd classes
- Edwardian Tea or Day Dress– How to dress for a daytime event.
- Edwardian Hats– History of Hat styles during the Edwardian / Titanic era.
- Gibson Girl- Where to learn about the Gibson Girl fashion craze.
- Dressing for the Titanic– Shopping guide for Titanic era clothing.
- Titanic or Edwardian era costumes– Easy DIY looks 1910-1915 styles
- Make a Titanic Dress FAST– My quick and easy guide to the Titanic movie “swim” dress.
- Make a Quick Victorian (and Edwardian) dress costume fast.
- Edwardian / Titanic Shoes- Make or buy Edwardian style shoes. See pictures of Edwardian era boots and shoes.
- Gloves– History of women’s gloves
- 1919 Fashions / Mr. Selfrige Clothing – History in Pictures of 1919 fashions
Edwardian / Titanic Men’s Fashion Guides
- Edwardian Men’s Fashion– A historical overview of Edwardian men’s fashion.
- Edwardian Men’s Fashion Guide – How to create a men’s suit look.
- Edwardian Boots and Shoes for Men.
- Edwardian Men’s Formal Wear– How to dress for a formal evening or wedding event
- Downton Abbey Mens Clothing Guide– 1915-1925 Day and formal clothes.