Join the parade and show off YOUR fabulous vintage inspired look!
That’s right we want to see you in your favorite vintage inspired outfit you wore last week, or that amazing costume you made for a Great Gatsby party, or snapshots from your vintage themed wedding. Whatever your occasion, here is your opportunity to show off your creation on the blog.
You get to tell us all about you, your outfit, where you bought it (or made it) and what item is next on your shopping wish list. If your a a blogger or vintage biz owner you website link will also be posted (great exposure for you.) Your style will inspired the 50K people who visit Vintagedancer.com every month.
To sweeten the deal, one Gent or Dame who enters the parade will win a $40 gift certificate to Amazon.com or other retailer of your choice. One winner will be chosen from every 25 entries so your chances of winning are VERY good.
Here is how to enter the vintage style parade:
1. Gather up to 3 pictures of you in your vintage style outfit. They should be saved as a .jpg
2.Do you remember where you bought your clothing? If online, gather the links. We want to shop where you shop too!
3. Fill out this handy entry form below and upload your pictures.
5. Watch for your entry to appear on the vintagedancer.com blog. Make sure you don’t miss it by signing up to receive the blog posts by email (icons at the top right.)
6. More questions? Read the F.A.Q below the form or contact me.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”The Gents & Dames Show and Tell”]
The Nitty Gritty Legal Stuff
- By submitting an entry into the parade you are allowing Vintage Dancer LLC to post your name, picture, and comments onto Vintagedancer.com and any third party social media site that Vintage Dancer LLC runs such as facebook, pinterest, twitter, etc. This by no means suggests we “own” your pictures only that you allow us to share it publicly.
- Your entry may be edited for space allotment, grammar, spelling, or for whatever reason we need to. We try to keep this to a minimum.
- By nature of the internet, your entry and pictures may end up elsewhere on the worldwide web beyond the control of Vintage Dancer LLC. Consider is a compliment that the whole world wants to see your style.
- If you submit a picture posing with someone else make sure they are OK with you sharing their picture too. ASK them, do not assume.
- If your picture was taken professionally make sure you have a written release to share the picture publicly. If the photographer wants credit we will be happy to include that.
1. Do I have to be wearing something vintage inspired or can I wear genuine vintage too?
Yes, you can wear vintage from any vintage decade.
2. I don’t wear vintage style clothing but I have an awesome collection of vintage clothing, can I submit pictures of these?
Yes. We would love to be inspired by your collection of vintage clothing and accessories. We love vintage family pictures too!
3. I am shy, do I have to show my face in the picture, or display my real name?
No you do not. Feel free to crop pictures before submitting or use a pseudo name (just let me know if it is not your real name so you are not confused when I email you later to says thanks!)
4. How will I know if I win the wish list drawing?
I will contact you via email to confirm you are the winner and coordinate which store you want your $40 gift card from. Your entry will be announced on the blog after you receive your gift card. If I do not receive a response from you within 48 hours another winner will be selected Check your SPAM/ Junk folder and add my email debbie @vintagedancer.com to your contact list.
5. Can I enter more than once?
You can enter up to two times a month. We hope you enter as often as you have a great new outfit to show off!
6. I have more questions.
Feel free to contact me anytime. My name is Debbie. Nice to meet you!
Share the Vintage Style Parade with your friends :