We’ve surfed the web and found the most premium ladies’ 1920s accessories. Complete your Roaring ’20s costume, Great Gatsby outfit, or flapper dress with a 1920s lace or paper hand fan, hip flask, cigarette holder, feather boa, flapper bag, headband, hair wig, sunglasses, eyeglasses, flask, parasol, hat, long or short gloves, and jewelry. You don’t need all of these for one outfit, but pick and choose a few accessories to jazz up a simple ’20s dress. For inspiration, read about the most popular 1920s accessories worn by women here.
20s Accessories Ideas
- Dinner party: Long bead necklace, long gloves, headband.
- Anytime: Cloche hat, handbag, gloves, cuff bracelet.
- Gatsby party: Short gloves, layered pearls, feather boa, flask.
- Evening affair: Turban hat, drop earrings, cigarette holder.
- Summer tea party: Sun hat, sunglasses, mesh gloves.