The 1930s are a forgotten, in-between decade, of fashion and the economic turmoil of the Great Depression. Often lumped in with the 1920s or 1940s the fashions of the thirties are truly one of a kind. There isn’t a 20th century fashion decade that embodied femininity in women and masculinity in men like clothing of the 1930s.
From bias cut dresses for women or broad-shouldered suits for men, 1930s style clothing is a unique style that has revived in recent years. We just can’t get enough Old Hollywood elegant gowns, dancing shoes, or casual sporty clothes with vintage glamour. Even the current boho 70s style is heavily influenced by modest 30s fashion.
You can wear 1930s outfits today with NEW vintage inspired 1930s style dresses, wide leg pants, blouses, coats, shoes, and accessories. Or make your own with these 1930s women’s clothing and men’s clothing sewing patterns. UK shoppers look here clothing near you.
Learn about 1930s fashion history first or start browsing hundreds of brands online now.
1930s Clothing for Women
Click on a clothing category to start shopping.
1930s Clothing for Men
1930s Fashion History for Women
- 1930s Fashion for Women– An introduction to 1930 clothing styles for women
- 1930s House Dresses- History of the house dress and hooverette
- 1930s Day or Afternoon Dresses- History and shopping guide
- 1930s plus size fashion – Inspiration through photographs of average to plus size ladies
- Where to buy repro 1930s dresses- shopping guide online
- Wide Leg Pants and Beach Pajamas
- 1930s Womens Shoes – Learn about and buy 1930s style shoes
- 1930s Sweaters– History of women’s sweaters / jumpers 1910-1930s
- 1930s Jewelry Styles – Popular styles of 1930s jewelry
- 1930s Hats– Women’s hat style during the 30s
- 1930s Hairstyles– 1930s hairstyles for long hair
- 1930s Makeup- The best authentic 1930s vintage makeup guide.
- 1930s Playsuits– As known as Rompers, I show you peak at one of my 30s summer looks.
- 1930s Swimsuits – History in Pictures
- 1930s Lingerie Styles – Bra, slip, panties, girdle, and more
- 1930s Sewing Patterns- Women’s Reproduction Sewing Patterns
- 1930s Fashion Colors and Fabrics – A guide to women’s color and clothing materials
- 1930s Handbags Fashion- History and buying guide
- 1930s Wedding Dress – History of wedding gowns and accessories
1930s Fashion History for Men
- 1930s Men’s Fashion– Learn all about 1930s men’s fashion.
- 1930s Men’s Suits – Pictures of men’s vintage 1930s suits
- 1930s men’s casual fashion– How to dress on the weekends
- 1920s-30s Men’s Shoes – A brief look at the changes in men’s footwear
- 1930’s Mens Summer Suits– A guide to 1930s Summer Fashion
- 1930s Mens Clothing Outfits- Put together one of these 1930s menswear outfits
- 1930s Mens Hats- Learn and shop for 1930s men’s hats.
- 1930s Mens Ties– Read about tie history then shop for new 1930s pattern ties.
- 1930s Men’s Swim Wear – History of the 1930s, 1940s & 1950s swim trunk
- 1930s Mens Sewing Patterns– Vintage reproduction men’s sewing patterns form Victorian to 1960s
- Vintage Inspired Men’s Clothing– 1920s to 1960s men’s clothing retailers to shop from
- 1930s Workwear Clothing- 1910-1960s men’s workwear history
- 1930s Men’s and Women’s Westernwear– History of western clothing 1930-1950