The 1970s was the era of macho men’s fashion, also called peacock fashion, because men dressed up to show themselves off. Exaggerated bell bottom pants with a big belt and a satin shirt was one classic 70s look. Corduroy pants with a knit striped shirt was another casual outfit.
Shop for men’s 70s clothes, new 70s men’s fashion clothing, shoes, hats, jackets, T-shirts, bell bottoms, disco outfits, and hippie costumes.
Read 1970s men’s fashion history and get outfit ideas.
1970s Men’s Clothes
Jeans | Shirts | Shoes | Jackets | Costumes | more
More Guys Clothing
- Suits and Sport Coats
- Pants, Trousers, Jeans
- Shirts and Sweaters
- Coats and Jackets
- Shoes and boots and sandals
- Glasses and Sunglasses
- Swim Trunks
- Workout Clothes
- Costumes – Halloween and Party
- Men’s Sewing Patterns
- Men’s Clothing in the UK
- 1970s Sewing Patterns
1970s Fashion History
- 1970s Men’s Fashion – Disco, hippie, soul and more trends
- 1970s Men’s Suits History
- 1970s Men’s Shirt Styles
- Men’s Retro Workout Clothes History
- History of Jeans – How did the 70s get to be the heyday of blue jeans?
- Men’s Retro Swimwear– a history from 1960 to 1980s
- History of neckties – 1910 to 1980
- Men’s Vintage Sweaters History 1920 – 1980s
1970s Men’s Outfit Ideas