Vintage blouses, vintage tops and retro shirts for women were as diverse as they are today. The button up shirt, neck tie blouse, and dolman sleeve top are sophisticated and classy vintage style blouses. Sleeveless tops, halter tops, knit shirts and fitted ringer T shirts revealed the sporty side of vintage fashion. Adding a retro vintage blouse or shirt to a pair of wide leg pants, skirt or shorts is both a past and present trend. Some classic looks are:
- A striped retro ringer shirt with a pair of sailor shorts,
- A white peter pan collar vintage blouse with a vintage A-line skirt,
- A halter neck top with capris for an easy pin up look,
- An off the shoulder top with a 50s swing skirt,
- A peasant blouse with overalls or tiered skirt
- A retro T-shirt with high waisted jeans or bell bottoms,
- and a knit shirt with a mini skirt.
Browse all new vintage blouses and retro shirts below or choose from the menu at the top for shirts sorted by decade.