Shop these great vintage inspired wide shoes and extra wide shoes. We hand select each style of shoe for their similarity to vintage shoes from the Victorian, Edwardian, 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and 1960s decades.
- For Victorian, choose lace up boots.
- For Edwardian, choose multi strap Mary Jane’s.
- The roaring 1920s call for T Straps.
- The 1930s need a good pair of Oxfords.
- The 1940s were all about the peep toe wedge.
- In the 1950s it was saddle shoes or ballet flats.
- The Mod 1960s loved pointy toe flats in bright colors.
A pair of low heel pumps or Mary Janes never went out of style and work for all decades.