Shop these great vintage inspired wide shoes and extra wide shoes and boots. We hand select each style of shoe for their similarity to vintage shoes from the Victorian, Edwardian, 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s decades.
- For Victorian wide boots and shoes, choose lace up boots with a wide foot or wide calf.
- For Edwardian wide shoes, choose multi strap Mary Janes.
- The roaring 1920s wide shoes called for T Straps and Mary Janes, or Oxfords for daywear.
- For 1930s wide shoes you can’t go wrong with a good pair of Oxfords.
- The 1940s wide shoes were all about the peep toe wedge.
- 1950s wide shoes were saddle shoes, ballet flats, or kitten heels.
- The Mod 1960s wide shoe favored pointy toe flats in bright colors.
- 1970s wide shoes returned to the granny boots, extra high platform sandals, wedges, and loafers.
A pair of low heel pumps or Mary Janes never went out of style and work for all decades.
Shop Vintage Style WIDE Shoes
Search more wide shoes by brand.