Question: I have Wide or Extra wide size feet. Where can I get wide vintage style shoes to wear?
Answer: Last week I wrote about Hotter shoes and how I appreciate that they come in wide and extra wide sizes. This spurned a ton of questions for “what other brands sell wide?” The answer is not an easy one. I spent the last week checking various sites to come up with this list. I found a handful of brands that not only carry wide shoes but often have some vintage inspired styles within their contemporary line. Styles are always changing so check often to what’s new in each season.
Shoemall.com seems to have the best range of wide, extra wide and narrow shoes brands online.
- ARRAY- Cheaper vintage and modern styles
- Easy Street – Fan favorite!
- Aerosoles- Comfort footwear makes these a dream to wear
- Soft Style by Hush Puppies
- LifeStride – Classic heels, sandals, wedges, casual shoes
- Hotter– The dress shoes, sandals and boots are very comfortable.
- Cobb Hill– Cushioned sandals
- Clarks– Another popular comfort shoes brand with a few vintage styles
- Comfortiva – Heels and sandals
- Walking Cradles- Low heel classic shoes
- Ros Hommerson- Simple evening shoes
- Naturalizer – Classic pumps
- David Tate- Evening shoes
- J. Renee – Dressy evening shoes
- Trotters –Classic pumps, strappy shoes
I looked at the current offerings of all these brands and made a new shop page of the 1900-1960s inspired wide shoes:
1900s Wide Shoes
1910s Wide Shoes
1920s wide shoes
1930s wide shoes
1940s wide shoes
1950s wide shoes
1960s wide shoes
1970s wide shoes
vintage style wide shoes
pinup wide shoes