New vintage inspired dress slips in the 1910s to 1960s styles. These slips will help your dress (or other clothing) hang correctly on your your body. Choose the correct length and neckline for your dress. A slip should never see seen under outerwear.
- 1910s- Long ankle length slips with a ruffle hem
- 1920s- Knee length slips with a square neckline
- 1930s- Midi or tea length long slips with lace trim
- 1940s – Knee length slips, simple, untrimmed
- 1950s- Lace trimmed knee to calf length slips. Petticoats for full skirts.
- 1960s – Above the knee slips, simple or lace trimmed.