The 1930s are a forgotten, in-between decade, of fashion and economic turmoil. Often lumped in with the 1920s or 1940s the fashions of the thirties are truly one of a kind. There isn’t a 20th century fashion decade that embodied femininity in women and masculinity in men like clothing of the 1930s. From bias cut dresses or broad shouldered suits for men, 1930s style clothing is a unique style that has revived in recent years. We just can’t get enough of Old Hollywood glamour.
Learn about 1930s fashion history first or start shopping now:
Shop 1930s Inspired Clothing for Women and Men
1930s Fashion for Women
- 1930s Fashion for Women– An introduction to 1930 clothing styles for women
- 1930’s House Dresses- History
- 1930s Day or Afternoon Dresses- History and shopping guide
- 1930s Womens Shoes – Learn about and buy 1930’s style shoes.
- Where to buy repro 1930’s dresses- shopping guide online
- 1930s Jewelry Styles – Popular styles of 1930s jewelry
- 1930s Hairstyles– A quick guide to creating 1930s hairstyle for long hair.
- 1930’s Makeup- The best authentic vintage makeup guide.
- 1930’s Playsuits– As known as Rompers, I show you peak at one of my 30s summer looks.
- 1930s Swimsuits – History in Pictures
- 1930s Sewing Patterns- Women’s Reproduction Sewing Patterns
1930s Fashion for Men
- 1930s Fashion– Learn all about 1930s men’s fashion.
- 1930s Men’s Suits – Pictures of men’s vintage 1930s suits
- 1930’s Mens Summer Suits– A guide to 1930’s Summer Fashion
- 1930’s Mens Vests– Learn and shop for 1930’s Style men’s vests.
- 1930s Mens Shoes– Learn and shop for 1930s new vintage inspired shoes.
- 1930’s Mens Hats- Learn and shop for 1930’s mens hats.
- 1930’s Mens Ties– Read about tie history then shop for new 1930’s pattern ties.
- 1930s Mne’s Swim Wear – History of the 1930s, 1940s & 1950s swim trunk
- 1930s Mens Sewing Patterns- Vintage reproduction men’s sewing patterns form Victorian to 1960s
- Vintage Inspired Men’s Clothing– 1920s to 1960s men’s clothing retailers